- London EF Mass moving to St. Thomas as of August 2nd 2015 - July19/15
Effective August 2/15 the EF mass will be no longer in London. We are moving it to Holy Angels parish in St. Thomas 20km south of London.
- The Roman Forum - The Lake Garda Statement - Jul 12/15
- Interview with Bishop Athanasius Schneider - May 10/15
"We are living in an un-Christian society, in a new paganism. The temptation today for the clergy is to adapt to the new world, to the new paganism, to be collaborationists. We are in a similar situation to the first centuries, when the majority of the society was pagan, and Christianity was discriminated against."
Read the full interview here.
- New Latin Masses in the diocese of Peterborough - Apr. 9/15
- Peterborough Diocese gets Latin Mass every Sunday
Two parish priests are offering the Extraordinary Form of the Mass at 12:30 PM.
On the first and last Sunday of every month the mass is said at Our Lady of the Assumption Parish in Otonabee, Ontario, just outside of Peterborough and on every other Sunday, at the same time at the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary parish in Campbellford, Ontario
- Keith Phillips' Book is now available as a PDF e-book - Feb 26/15
- Truth Is What We Are Seeking
Keith Phillips' book "Truth Is What We Are Seeking" is now available for reading and/or downloading as an e-book in PDF format from the Project Gutenberg Self-Publishing press.
Keith is a member of the VTMS and has also written a small booklet for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament called "Praises, Prayers and Petitions", available at the following link or can be ordered through any book store.-"Praises, Prayers and Petitions"
New Latin Mass in the Diocese of St. Paul - Jan 19/15
- Sunday Mass in St. Vincent, AB
As of January 1, 2015 Fr. David Bernard will be celebrating the EF mass in the re-opened church at St. Vincent, just 20 minutes north of St. Paul, 1:45 hours from Lloydminster and 30 minutes from Bonnyville. Diocesan Announcement
The Roman Forum - Twenty-Third Gardone Riviera Summer Symposium - Nov 5/14
- Gardone Riviera: Lake Garda, Italy - June 29th.- July 10th. 2015 (11 nights)
- Dr. Malloy's talk at the VTMS AGM on Sunday, Oct 5/14 - Oct 14/14
- Vancouver Traditional Mass Society Annual General Meeting on Sunday, Oct 5/14 - Sept 31/14
Dear Friends of the VTMS:
The Vancouver Traditional Mass Society will hold its annual general meeting on
Sunday, October 5, at
Holy Family Parish Hall,
4851 Beatrice Street,
following the High Mass, which begins at 10:30 a.m.
Our guest speaker will be Dr. Christopher J. Malloy, Associate Professor of Theology at the Constantine College of Liberal Arts at the University of Dallas in Irving, Texas. The topic will be "Mary Co-Redemptrix".
To view or download a copy of the meeting announcement, please click here.
To download a membership application/renewal form, please click here.