The Roman Forum - Twenty-Second Gardone Riviera Summer Symposium &
Second International Catholic Christendom Congress - Dec 6/13
- Gardone Riviera: Lake Garda, Italy -
June 30th.- July 11th. 2014 (11 nights)
- Vancouver Traditional Mass Society Annual General Meeting on Sunday, Oct 6/13 - Oct 4/13
Dear Friends of the VTMS:
The Vancouver Traditional Mass Society will hold its annual general meeting on
Sunday, October 6, at
Holy Family Parish Hall,
4851 Beatrice Street,
following the High Mass, which begins at 10:30 AM.
Our guest speaker will be Fr. Paul McDonald from St. Catharines, Ontario.
To download a membership application/renewal form, please click here.
- News from Campos, Brazil - June 18/13
The President of the FIUV, and the Chairman of the Latin Mass Society, received this information from His Excellency Bishop Rifan, of the Apostolic Administration of St. John Vianney, Campos.
Dear friends of LMS and UNAVOCE,
I send you the photos of my last visit to the Pope Francis, may 22th 2013. I introduced myself saying who I am, explaining that I am the Bishop of the Apostolic Administration what conserves the Mass in the Extraordinary Form. He answered me: I know, because I talk about this with the Cardinal Castrillon.
With my blessing and good souvenirs.
+ Bishop Fernando Arêas Rifan - Campos - Brazil
- News from Kitchener/Hamilton - May 14/13
- Effective June 30/13 the Mass according to the Extraordinary Form will move to
a new parish. The time will remain at 2:30 PM.
St Ann's Church
120 Sherman Ave North
Phone:905 544 0488
Roman Forum Program for 2013-2014 - Mar 25/13
The Roman Forum - Twenty-First Gardone Riviera Summer Symposium & First International Catholic Christendom Congress - Feb 18/13
- Schedule to Date (Subject to Alteration) -
July 1st- July 12th, 2013 (11 nights)
- FIUV Position Papers are available as a book - Dec 14/12
- The first 13 papers, and the introduction, have been compiled into a Lulu book.
Archbishop Thomas Gullickson has kindly written an endorsement of the book.
Use your mouse & mouse wheel to pan and zoom the map below.
Click on a marker to display more information.